Community Operations Manager
GrowTal is hiring a Community Operations Manager to support the Operations team at GrowTal.
About This Role:
The Community Operations Manager ensures that all marketers and clients have a seamless user experience when using the GrowTal platform and will be able to provide support where necessary. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day communications with both prospective and existing GrowTal marketers and clients, handling multiple projects and tasks, and building valuable client relationships. The ideal candidate is comfortable working within a fast-paced startup environment, has impeccable organizational skills, and adapts well to change. Please note this is an hourly position.
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, GrowTal matches pre-vetted marketing experts with exciting start-ups as well as more established organizations looking to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. As part of the GrowTal team, you will work alongside a collective of premium marketing talent to understand client needs and partner with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
- Oversee day-to-day communications with interview candidates, marketers, and clients.
- Coordinate interviews, meetings, and calendar logistics.
- Handle billing and invoicing for all clients
- Create and manage job postings on LinkedIn.
- Manage the interview process for prospective GrowTal applicants.
- Report to the management team regarding status of projects and tasks.
- Evaluate need for specific marketing expertise and execute on resourcing.
- Provide support to marketers and clients regarding processes, documentation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- People-oriented: enjoy interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible: enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter with some knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Able to solve problems autonomously, knowing when to ask for help or when issues arise.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Full time employment in CA and be able to work remotely.
- Knowledge of Hubspot.
- Experience as a marketing specialist or recruiting coordinator.
- Experience serving as the main point of contact in front of clients.